This set with optional reins is all you will ever need, letting you ride in a Side Pull or Crossover style and also doubling as a halter. The reins are long enough to form the crossover style for your bitless bridle.
What you will receive:
- 3in1 Bitless Bridle
- Optional Reins: 12ft Rope Reins (pictured) or 7ft Split Rope Reins
- Optional Browband: Celtic with Tassel (pictured) or plain (black rope)
- silver hardware
How you can use the 3in1 Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a common halter bridle. Pressure is asserted on the nose.
- Crossover: The 3in1 Bitless Bridle lets you loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure and release well.
- Halter: The 3in1 Bitless Bridle has the fiador knot, allowing for normal rope halter use.
Add a chin strap to stabilise the side pull.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
- UV resistant
- Colour fast
- Hand washable
- Low abrasion
- Soft and durable
Please note: check the turnaround at the top of the page before placing an order to avoid disappointment.
For custom orders please contact us!