What you will get:
- Comfort Bitless Bridle (with fiador knot as pictured! If you’d rather have the swivel knot you can leave a note in your cart before checking out)
- Mehanna style v-shaped browband with concho (as pictured)
- Padded poll strap
Complete the set:
Set is as per pictures:
Colours: turquoise, brown, champagne, silver hardware
- Stability: a fixed noseband, allowing for precise cues
- Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably
- Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
How you can use the Comfort Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a simple side pull. Pressure is asserted on the nose, and the bridle is stabilised with the Comfort Straps, which do not tighten or add pressure.
- Scrawbrig: get the matching Chin Strap and turn the Side Pull into a Scrawbrig bitless bridle.
- Crossover: The Comfort Bitless Bridle lets you loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure and release well. (You will need the 12ft long Reins for this options). New option: Crossover Straps!
- Halter: The Comfort Bitless Bridle has the fiador knot, allowing for normal rope halter use. The Comfort Straps will help stop the bridle from moving on the horse's face.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
Please note: check the turnaround at the top of the page before placing an order to avoid disappointment.
For custom orders, please contact us.