What you will get:
- Comfort Bitless Bridle
- Macrame Cheek Straps with gold plated stainless steel beads
- Comfort Straps
- Standard rope browband (not pictured)
Complete the look:
Bridle is as per pictures:
Colours: black, burgundy gold metallic, cream, with gold hardware
What are the 3 things you want from a bitless bridle:
- Stability: a fixed noseband, allowing for precise cues
- Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably
- Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
How you can use the Comfort Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a common halter bridle. Pressure is asserted on the nose. Due to the special design, the noseband does not move.
- Crossover: loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure. (You will need 12ft long reins to form this style.)
- Halter: this bridle is perfectly suited for groundwork and training young horses.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
- UV resistant
- Colour fast
- Hand washable
- Low abrasion
- Soft and durable