What you will get:
- 3in1 Comfort Bitless Bridle
- Celtic browband with tassel
Complete the look:
Bridle is as per pictures:
Colours: navy, black, with silver hardware
What are the 3 things you want from a bitless bridle:
- Stability: a fixed noseband, allowing for precise cues
- Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably
- Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
How you can use the 3in1 Comfort Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a common halter bridle. Pressure is asserted on the nose. Due to the special design, the noseband does not move.
- Crossover: loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure. For the crossover style you will need our 12ft reins and the comfort straps will need to be removed.
- Halter: featuring the original 180 degree swivel knot, this bridle is perfectly suited for groundwork and training young horses.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
- UV resistant
- Colour fast
- Hand washable
- Low abrasion
- Soft and durable
Please note: check the turnaround at the top of the page before placing an order to avoid disappointment.
For custom orders, please contact us.
Awesome workmanship and nothing was too much trouble. So easy to chat to Judy who was more than happy to custom make me what I wanted. SO worth the wait!
Aside from the fact the bridle is handcrafted and custom-designed the quality is exceptional. It fits my horse perfectly and looks amazing. Judy kept me informed of the timelines and delivery. Wonderful service and beautiful product.