What you will get:
- 3in1 Comfort Bitless Bridle
- Special Mehanna Browband with Concho
- Macrame cheek straps
- Concho browband
- Padded poll
- Arrow and feather charm noseband
Complete the look:
Bridle is as per pictures:
Colours: black, silver diamonds, chocolate, teal, with silver hardware
What are the 3 things you want from a bitless bridle:
- Stability: a fixed noseband, allowing for precise cues
- Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably
- Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
How you can use the 3in1 Comfort Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a common halter bridle. Pressure is asserted on the nose. Due to the special design, the noseband does not move.
- Crossover: loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure. For the crossover style you will need our 12ft reins and the comfort straps will need to be removed.
- Halter: featuring the original 180 degree swivel knot, this bridle is perfectly suited for groundwork and training young horses.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
- UV resistant
- Colour fast
- Hand washable
- Low abrasion
- Soft and durable
Please note: check the turnaround at the top of the page before placing an order to avoid disappointment.
For custom orders, please contact us.
I loved being able to mix a few of the standard designs with my choice of colours that I knew would suit my bay mare. This halter along with the matching cordeo, reins and breastplate are beautiful and so well made!