What you will get:
- Comfort Bitless Bridle
- Macrame Cheek Straps with gold plated stainless steel beads
- Comfort Straps
- Standard rope browband (not pictured)
Complete the look:
Bridle is as per pictures:
Colours: black, burgundy gold metallic, cream, with gold hardware
- Stability: a fixed noseband, allowing for precise cues
- Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably
- Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
How you can use the Comfort Bitless Bridle:
- Side Pull: simply clip the reins into the bottom rings and use the bridle as a common halter bridle. Pressure is asserted on the nose. Due to the special design, the noseband does not move.
- Crossover: loop the reins through the bottom rings, crossing under the horse’s head, and clipping into the top rings. This style asserts pressure in 3 places: nose, cheeks, poll. The reins, wide and soft, allow for gentle pressure. (You will need 12ft long reins to form this style.)
- Halter: this bridle is perfectly suited for groundwork and training young horses.
Perfect for trail riding and endurance.
- UV resistant
- Colour fast
- Hand washable
- Low abrasion
- Soft and durable
Please note: check the turnaround at the top of the page before placing an order to avoid disappointment.
For custom orders, please contact us.
So well made the quality and the colours are stunning