Comfort Bitless Bridle
What are the 3 things you want from a bitless bridle:
1. Stability: a fixed noseband that doesn't move, allowing for precise cues
2. Freedom: allowing the horse to open its mouth comfortably to release tension
3. Comfort: No tightening on the face when reins are picked up
Usually you get 2 of the features when it comes to bitless riding.
- If you want a fixed noseband that doesn’t move, you usually opt for a tight fit and a chin strap that tightens when you pick up your reins.
- If you have a sensitive horse that doesn’t like the tightening pressure you most likely end up with a noseband that moves a bit too much on the horse’s face.
In most cases, the horse is very restricted in opening its mouth, which means you have a horse that cannot release tension during work.
With the Comfort Bitless Bridle, you can have all three boxes ticked! 😍
- Thanks to the Comfort Straps, the noseband is fixed in place, which means your cues are now accurately communicated to your horse.
- The cross-over design means the chin area is free, allowing the horse to open its mouth wider than on any other bitless bridle. The horse can now yawn and release tension and stay relaxed. The need for a chin strap completely disappears.
- None of the straps tighten when the reins are picked up, which means pressure does not increase, and any release is instant.
1. Young horses
3. Sensitive horses
The Comfort Bitless Bridle has been a game changer for many riders and horses. If you decide to go for one you will not be disappointed, and your horse will thank you for it.
Feel free to message or email me with any questions you may have. I am passionate about my products and always love to talk to like-minded people about them.