Training Halter - Swivel Feature
I've had a few people ask me what the difference is between a normal halter and Medinaa's Training Halter.
I designed the training halter specifically for groundwork and lunging. The video will show how well the swivel moves underneath the horse's head. Excuse the dirty horse ;)
I hope the video helps you understand the Training Halter better.
If you have any questions, add a comment below.
Judy and Lukey x
Please note: In the video the halter has additional loops on the chin strap, which are not standard on our training halters.
- 180 degree unrestricted swivel feature
- gives precise cues during groundwork
- stops halter from moving on the face
- allows for correct poll movement
- strong and durable
- comes in custom colours and sizes
Go to: Training Halter